martes, 5 de febrero de 2013

My experience with EDCMOOC after a week #edcmooc

I have enrolled in this sort of thrilling course E-learning and digital cultures, and after a week, I am not sure if it is being positive for me or not. I spent the first four days dealing with how to put my comments to the different activities and where, now that I know how to do it I cannot go back to my posts, my comments and questions and see if they have been resolved or commented. Is there a way to see my posts? without having to spend one hour browsing pages?
In any case, I find fascinating that a course can have 40.000 students, but how are teachers going to evaluate that, (I know I am not being original with this question). In this second week of the course I will try to follow as good as I can. It is just that I find frustrating not having someone sending me an email with a comment on my posts or participation. I have done other online courses but of course totally different. I have a question: What is the real aim of a course in which 40.000 students are constantly sending twitters with opinions about the different activities? If it is participation what it counts I will understand, but I do need feedback. So far I feel overloaded. I will try to focus. Thank you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario