lunes, 11 de febrero de 2013

E-learning and Digital Cultures #edcmooc

I have finally managed to deal with this online course, and feel so happy about it, I know how to post my comments, see if other people has given opinion and find my posts and see if they have been answered. The second week of the course is over, and I watched the videos we have to analyse. It is been shocking to see how technology can turn us, humans, into robots; how technology manipulates us, how it pushes us to do unthinkable things. I am beginning to appreciate to participate in a course with 39.000 students; I read comments from people all over the world and I realized their answers depend on their backgrounds and country situation, a Japanese does not think the same as an African from Uganda, or a French. Really interesting. By the way, if anyone wants to recuperate his posts and see if they have been commented, he has to write on the box on the right above the page (where it says search) the first line of his his post. Next Friday there is a video conference for us, the 40.000 students participating, although we send the comments through twitter.
I encourage anyone to follow this courses, I think it is an amazing experience, the website name is www.coursera.org. And it is free!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario